- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Peterson is Excellent. Dr. Peterson has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Peterson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valerie A. Peterson practice?
Dr. Valerie Peterson practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Valorie Peterson, Dr. Valarie Peterson, Dr. Valeria Peterson