A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Pietry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Pietry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Pietry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietry graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pietry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pietry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans