A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Pietry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Pietry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Pietry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietry graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pietry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie F Pietry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie F. Pietry practice?
- Dr. Valerie Pietry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Pietry practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Primary Care Doctors.