A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Pietry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Pietry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pietry
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Pietry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Pietry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietry graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pietry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie F Pietry MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie F. Pietry practice?
- Dr. Valerie Pietry has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Pietry practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.