A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Robinson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Robinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valerie R. Robinson practice?
Dr. Valerie Robinson practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.