A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Rader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Rader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Rader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rader graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Rader has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rader accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans