A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Rader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Rader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Rader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rader graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Rader has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie J Rader MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie J. Rader practice?
- Dr. Valerie Rader has 11 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Rader practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Warrensburg, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.