Dr. Valerie Rahaniotis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Rahaniotis?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Rahaniotis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017

Best pediatrician ever!

Dr Rahaniotis was the first pediatrician I took my daughter to when she was born and she is now 14. Because my daughter has add we see Valerie several times a year. My daughter and I love her so much! She genuinely cares about us and I'm sure all her patients. She is truly an amazing doctor! If you're looking for a great pediatrician she's the one.

May 20th, 2016

I've been taking my Children to Dr. Rahaniotis for the last 6 years and have never had a bad appointment. She truly cares for your child as if they were her own and gets excited for their growth just as much as you do. After leaving her office I always reflect and wish I could find the perfect doctor for myself, because she is the perfect doctor for my kids. Anytime I run into someone who is having a baby I can't help but tell them to look her up.

September 9th, 2012

2 Sides to every Coin

I was a patient of Dr Rahaniotis as a child and last saw her was I was 17, about 7 years ago. As a patient I liked her. Granted I usually only saw her a few times a year for strep throat and the stomach flu. As a healthcare professional I am less than impressed. Her behind the scenes attitude leaves much to be desired, cutting you off, flipping out before help can be offered, and just being downright rude.

February 21st, 2011

DOESN"T GET ANY BETTER!!

Valerie is the best there is! She is so understanding and intuitive. whenever I have a question or concern she is great helping any way she can. She seems to sense things and really pays attention. She doesn't just throw out a diagnosis she really considers all the options. She is very caring and understanding as well. We have moved and have to drive 30 minutes to see her but we still do because there is no one like her!

November 10th, 2010

awesome pediatrician

Dr Val is such a kind, compassionate and understanding pediatrician she made my life so much better for the first 5 years of my childs life. She listened, she understood, she communicated and treated, she is AWESOME!!! She makes you feel like you are a friend or family, she calls to check on your child in the event of something out of the ordinary, she lets you call her for a second opinion, she is just AWESOME!

June 8th, 2008

She is a wonderful doctor and very, very caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my child. I feel she is the BEST!!! We love her!!! I highly recommend her.!

August 3rd, 2016