Pediatricians
8822 S Redwood Rd
Ste C211
West Jordan, UT 84088
801-563-1975
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  2 Sides to every Coin  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr Rahaniotis as a child and last saw her was I was 17, about 7 years ago. As a patient I liked her. Granted I usually only saw her a few times a year for strep throat and the stomach flu. As a healthcare professional I am less than impressed. Her behind the scenes attitude leaves much to be desired, cutting you off, flipping out before help can be offered, and just being downright rude.

|  Anti breastfeeding  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Anti breastfeeding

|  DOESN"T GET ANY BETTER!!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

Valerie is the best there is! She is so understanding and intuitive. whenever I have a question or concern she is great helping any way she can. She seems to sense things and really pays attention. She doesn't just throw out a diagnosis she really considers all the options. She is very caring and understanding as well. We have moved and have to drive 30 minutes to see her but we still do because there is no one like her!

|  awesome pediatrician  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

Dr Val is such a kind, compassionate and understanding pediatrician she made my life so much better for the first 5 years of my childs life. She listened, she understood, she communicated and treated, she is AWESOME!!! She makes you feel like you are a friend or family, she calls to check on your child in the event of something out of the ordinary, she lets you call her for a second opinion, she is just AWESOME!

by Stephanie N on Jan 26th, 2009 on yahoo.com

My kids have been going to her for 5 1/2 years and we love her! She is very kid friendly and I love the office.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 8th, 2008

She is a wonderful doctor and very, very caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor for my child. I feel she is the BEST!!! We love her!!! I highly recommend her.!

Oct 12th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Wonderful Doctor: My children were treated with the greatest of respect and were given wonderful care.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com