Dr. Valerie Richey Is this you?

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Years of searching for answers to my health problems! Finally I found Dr Richey. Her unique background and expertise in both allopathic and naturopathic medicine gives her a medical edge that most other physicians sorely lack. Her extensive knowledge of Lyme and it's associated diseases enabled her to diagnose and treat my health problems that had been missed by other doctors for years. Steadily, I am getting better! Thank you, Dr Richey!

Saved My Daughter

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr. Richey was able to diagnose and treat my adult daughter's Lyme disease, where many other doctors and specialists had failed to diagnose it. I highly recommend Dr. Richey. She is very knowledgeable.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

She is a life-saver! Thank goodness for doctors like her!

Thorough, positive. On YOUR side

Posted on November 10th, 2015

She spends a great deal of time with patients in the appointments covering all aspects of your healing process, making sure all questions are answered and all health issues are addressed before leaving. And as a backup, I have an easy open dialogue with Dr R even between visits. She is available to email anytime I need to. She is positive, but she also will be straight with you on what needs to be done for healing. She does NOT demean patients like many other doctors do and she does NOT Rx unnecessarily like many other Drs do. She is not a pharmaceutical company's pawn. I LOVE that ! If pharmaceuticals can be avoided, she will guide you how to do that. She listens to your needs and even asks you questions to assess how you want to approach healing. She applies all ways of healing: naturally, holistically, or even prescribing meds if necessary. She treats auto-immune deficiencies which may require extensive blood testing from time to time to monitor progress. I've seen her for over 2 years and she has helped me tremendously to restore my quality of life.

I love Dr. Richey!!!

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Richey is so absolutely amazing! I have seen over 20 doctors before I found her and she saved my life! I love that she uses natural products and takes plenty of time with me. She is thorough and compassionate. She is available by email for questions. I love that works from home and her office is warm and cozy! I wish all doctors were like her!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

she really cares about her patients.

Posted on July 4th, 2015

Total waste of time. Cannot believe she is even in the health field let alone a MD. Find her arrogant and very pompous. Listens but does not hear. Its "HER WAY" or the " highway " with no in between. "ZERO" compassion for the patient!

Do not see her if you have complicated health issues. She is not capable of salving them

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Treats chronic Lyme disease, refuses to do IV antibiotics even if you can no longer swallow. will not give referrals when cannot solve life threatening health problems. Just drops you. And waits till you are so bad off you cannot wait the three months till an apointment with another doctor is available. So completely busy protecting herself and taking your money she isn't interested in getting you well. Well not send any records to other doctors. And gets angry when asked. Don't see her find someone else. I wasted eight months on her and she dropped me with no help.

Dr. Valerie Richey is caring and compassionate!

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Caring and Knowledgeable!!

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Dr. Richey helped me when no other doctor knew what was wrong with me. I owe her my life - literally!! New appointments are 2 hours long, and follow-up appointments are 1 hour long - no other doctor spends this much time with patients! I highly recommend her for anyone with chronic medical conditions.

Paying to hear a MLM push

Posted on December 31st, 2011

Shelled out good money on visit to hear a MLM push on herbs and vitamins. Not professional, office in her house and not handicap accessible.

Posted on April 25th, 2015