A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Ann Schneider MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Valerie A. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Valerie Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Schneider practices Pulmonary Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pulmonologists.