A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Scholten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Scholten, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Scholten, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholten graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Scholten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Scholten MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Scholten practice?
- Dr. Valerie Scholten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Scholten practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.