Dr. Valerie Schram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Schram?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Valerie Schram?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 31st, 2010

Thanks for listening

Dr. Schram is a person, being a VA doc is easy she is over worked understaffed and has the responsibility to care for all the female Vets here in Las Vegas. I am not the easiest patient she she has but she always listens to me and even when I have to wait because she is running late I usually am ok with that because I know she will give me the same attention as the patients before me. She even calls me back after seeing patients all day, I never just come in with a simple cold its always some bizarre undiagnosable condition, but she never makes me feel crazy or wrong, her nursing staff are pretty great too, thanks to her I feel like at least one doctor cares.

June 13th, 2014