A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharpe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharpe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sharpe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie C Sharpe MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valerie C. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Valerie Sharpe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Sharpe practices Psychiatry near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Psychiatrists.