Valerie Skinner Is this you?

Neutral

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 25th, 2011

Excellent experience

I visited Dr. Skinner in her office twice, and both times I've been impressed with her sincerity, approachability, and professionalism. She also performed outpatient surgery on me, and I was glad I selected her to handle the procedure. She was careful to explain the surgery very well prior to it happening, and I felt I was in excellent hands. It's been two months now since surgery, and I've had no problems at all.

February 20th, 2015