A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Smith practice?
- Dr. Valerie Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Smith practices Family Medicine near Urbana, OH.
See Urbana Family Physicians.