A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
- Springfield Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valerie Smith practice?
Dr. Valerie Smith practices Family Medicine near Urbana, OH.
See Urbana Family Physicians.