A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Solomon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Theodora Solomon MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie T. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Valerie Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Solomon practices Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderhill, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists.