A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Sorkin-Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Sorkin-Wells, Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Sorkin-Wells, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally-invasive robotic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorkin-Wells graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sorkin-Wells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hosp, Phoenix, Az
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sorkin-Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valerie A. Sorkin-Wells practice?
Dr. Valerie Sorkin-Wells practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.