Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie Stratton
Dr. Valerie Stratton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Stratton is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm and Iowa Lutheran Hospital. Dr. Stratton has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie Stratton has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Valerie Stratton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Thomas Luft
West Des Moines, IA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Gary Hemann
West Des Moines, IA 0.12 mi27
Dr. Francisco Nakagawa
West Des Moines, IA 0.12 mi8