A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Suski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suski graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Suski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Select Specialty Hospital - Pittsburgh/U
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Suski DO is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Suski practice?
- Dr. Valerie Suski has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Suski practices Neurology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.