A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Sugiyama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Sugiyama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Sugiyama, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugiyama graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sugiyama has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Emi Sugiyama MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie E. Sugiyama practice?
- Dr. Valerie Sugiyama has 5 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Sugiyama practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Modesto, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.