A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Tausch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Tausch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Tausch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tausch graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tausch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Tausch MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Tausch practice?
- Dr. Valerie Tausch has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Tausch practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Allergists and Albuquerque Internists.