Valerie Tavares Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Had me at Hello. Worth the wait.

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Dr. Tavarez is only in office from Tuesday-Thursday, which made this so difficult for me to schedule. After reading her credentials, I felt that she would be the best fit for me. The visit was worth the wait. Dr. Tavarez is everything I was looking for. I wanted a doctor who took my concerns seriously and spent time investigating possible causes or treatment options instead of just offering a quick band aid approach. She clearly has extensive knowledge and offered me the choice to make decisions for my own care. After having bad experiences in the past with foreign doctors who failed to utilize all that America offers in modern medicine, I can honestly say that I'm impressed with Dr. Tavarez. I highly recommend her for adult care services.

Posted on January 30th, 2015