A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Taca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Taca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Taca, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taca graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Taca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Taca MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valerie Taca practice?
- Dr. Valerie Taca has 1 office location.
- Dr. Valerie Taca practices Internal Medicine near Creve Coeur, MO.