Dr. Valerie Tom Is this you?

Dissatisfied

October 9th, 2013

Not happy

Had a poor experience there. Front desk person was really not nice to me. Really pompous and rude for some reason. Maybe they have so many patients that they could care less about keeping new ones. The doctor visit wasn't worth the treatment we got up front. Bedside manner was so so,

October 7th, 2013

Very disappointed

I am new to the Madison area and thought that I would give Touchpoint Pediatrics a try. I have 3 small children. Myself and my husband are both physicians. I had a couple of mediocre visits to this office, but was extremely disappointed when upon arriving 15 minutes late to a well visit, my family was turned away and told that the doctor would not see us. There were no patients in the waiting room. The office staff was extremely rude to me and my children. They were very unsympathetic and unconcerned as to why we had arrived late. I would not recommend this practice to anyone.

March 26th, 2016