Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie Verde
Dr. Valerie Verde, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montclair, NJ, with other offices in Montville, NJ and Montclair, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Verde is affiliated with Mountainside Hospital. Dr. Verde has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie Verde has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Valerie Verde is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montclair, NJ.
Dr. Keri Wasser
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Montclair, NJ 0.39 mi10
Dr. Cherie Elfenbein
Montclair, NJ 0.47 mi29
Dr. Juan Riestra
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Montclair, NJ 0.55 mi25