Learn more about Dr. Valerie Vullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie Vullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vullo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Vullo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vullo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vullo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Joy Vullo MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Valerie J. Vullo practice?
- Dr. Valerie Vullo has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie Vullo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Physiatrists.