Dr. Valerie Vullo MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Vullo's treatment plan was very personalized, effective, and affordable. You can tell she loves what she does and is motivated by her work, not to mention she is extremely friendly and does a great job listening to her patients and explaining her treatment. Highly recommended!

January 19th, 2016
I don't usually rate doctors, but this one was so good that I wanted to share my great experience with others. Very satisfied with my treatment plan and outcome. Thanks, Dr. Vullo!

November 27th, 2015
Fantastic doctor! Can't say enough great things about her.

October 4th, 2015
Happy Patient
I am so happy that my doctor referred me to Dr. Vullo! After seeing a number of other doctors and getting no-where with my problem, I finally found someone who would listen to me and order the proper tests to find an answer. With the treatment that she prescribed, I am feeling much better!

July 27th, 2015
Best office I have ever been to!

June 13th, 2015
She was very thorough in her exam and made me feel confident in her diagnosis.

April 19th, 2015
fbc072
Dr. Vullo is one of few doctors that are compassionate and kind. She is punctual and dedicated to her patients to improve their quality of life. She is attentive to the needs of her patients. There have been a couple instances where I needed to speak to Dr. Vullo. Instantaneously, Dr. Vullo has always been eager to respond to my phone calls. I cannot say I have experienced many doctors that are stellar in supporting the needs of their patients. Her warm welcome precedes to her secretary, Sally. There has not been an issue I've walked away from hestitating both Dr. Vullo and her secretaries' ability to work in the medical field. Both their professionalism exceeds my expectations. Job well done Dr. Vullo and Sally... I look forward to my next appointment! Thank you for being so dedicated...

April 14th, 2015
When I am with Dr. Vullo she gives me her undivided attention. She listens to and addresses all of my problems. She and her secretary have gone to great lengths to help me. I can't say enough good things about that office!

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Vullo and her secretary are wonderful, caring people. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.

March 25th, 2015
Yes, I DO have some spinal issues
Despite a long wait in the waiting area and rather impersonal check-in staff, my first visit was promising enough, Dr. Vullo listening to my symptoms and generally introducing myself; however, subsequent visits went downhill. The last straw was when I asked if she would consider requesting an MRI for my back. She blew off my request saying that my insurance wouldn't cover it. I mentioned this to her receptionist on my way out. The receptionist told me to wait in the waiting room for 10 minutes while she looked into something. When she called me back to the desk, SHE had gotten paperwork for me for an MRI!! When Dr. Vullo reviewed the test results her reaction was, "Wow, you really DO have a lot of s**t going on in there don't you?" Yuh think? That was my last visit.

February 12th, 2015
One of the best!
I have seen Dr Vullo for years and she is amazing! She is knowledgeable, kind, and professional. She cares about me more than any other doctor ever has. She takes time to explain things, always answers my phone calls promptly, and squeezes me into her schedule if I have an urgent problem. I am so glad that I found her and recommend her to all my friends and family!

January 18th, 2015
Terrible medical professional
Very inconsiderate & too passive as a practitioner. Forgot who I was though I saw her every month for 8 months & never knew what my injury was. Just did not have any regard for improving my condition. I am in the medical field & I feel silly having continued to see her for so long with no positive outcomes whatsoever. More damage was done than good.