Dr. Valerie Waddell MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics Montgomery, AL

May 2nd, 2017
So Far - So Good
Dr. Waddell was attentive and actually listened and actually wanted to help- which is hard to find anymore. Her staff was friendly, and I got NO recordings to wade through- was able to talk to humans instead of constantly leaving messages.

November 13th, 2015
Dr Waddell Great. Her staff Not at all
I love Dr Waddell. She is very Nice and on Point. I just didn't care for her ruse staff. I was in pain while pregnant. I went to the emergency room. They said it was a miscarriage and get get lads at my OBGYN. So I called them and they told me No they weren't going to do it. Later the next day the pain was so bad I went back to the emergency room. And they tried to say it was a tubal pregnancy and try to do emergency surgery but I told them no and ran out and the next day dr waddells Office calls me and says that they want to get labs like I told him that two days ago but they said no now they want to do it because they heard that I may need surgery which in the end I didn't need it was just a regular miscarriage. and then the lady on the phone tried to tell me it couldn't have been prevent it. no it could have been prevented it but I would have known sooner that it was a miscarriage and one that had to go to the emergency room

January 28th, 2015
Amazing doctor!

June 13th, 2012
Absolutely wonderful!
Dr. Waddell is honestly one of the best doctors I have ever had to see. She listens intently, and I never felt rushed in our appointments. She spent ...

January 11th, 2011
Loved her!!!
Dr. Waddell listened to everything I had to say. She explained to me what was happening and what was causing it in terms I understood. I felt she di ...