A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerie Ward, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie L Ward MD and MPH is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Valerie L. Ward practice?
- Dr. Valerie Ward has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valerie Ward practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.