Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie Ward
Dr. Valerie Ward, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Ward is affiliated with Brigham & Women's Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie Ward has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Valerie Ward is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Matthew Zapala
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Boston, MA 0 mi4
Dr. Caroline Robson
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Boston, MA 0 mi29
Dr. Brian Dillon
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Boston, MA 0 mi15