Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valerie Weber
Dr. Valerie Weber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Scranton, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weber is affiliated with Mercy Hospital/Scranton, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Moses Taylor Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie Weber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Valerie Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Ana Nunez
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi31
Dr. William Burdick
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi37
Dr. Steven Peitzman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi46