A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerie West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerie West is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Center for Rehabilitation at Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerie Anne West FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Valerie A. West practice?
- Dr. Valerie West has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerie West practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newark, DE.
See Newark Endocrinologists.