Pediatricians

Aurora Health Center
855 N Westhaven Dr
Oshkosh, WI 54904
920-303-8700
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  very rude  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2013

Wish I'd looked this doctor up before and read the other comments. She was awful - very rude and condescending. She acted like we were wasting her time and cut us off constantly. We had to fill out a long form while waiting for almost an hour in the waiting room past our actual appt time, and she didn't even bother to look at it. We had to repeat everything over and over because she wouldn't listen. Now we have to pay to go to another doctor because this one was completely useless.

|  Poor interpersonal skills.  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

My first visit with her was OK and then my last two interactions with her she made me feel as if I was bothering her.

|  Opinionated & unfriendly  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

Will never go back - she was obnoxious rude & incredibly prejudiced. She kept badgering us with questions then interrupting & never letting us even answer. She handled our baby roughly and acted impatient & annoyed just because he cried - sorry, but he's a baby & was very sick - that's why we took him to see what we thought was a doctor. If she can't deal with a sick baby, she should get out of the profession because she clearly doesn't know anything about taking care of people. I question both her lousy bedside manner as well her competence since she badly misdiagnosed our baby, who ended up having to go to ER & get admitted by another (competent) doctor after she blew us off & said nothing was wrong with him. Unbelievable. If you love your kids, stay away from this one.

|  show details
Sep 8th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Wonderful Pediatrician: Dr. Zapolsky is a wonderful physician. She's very knowledgable, personable and has a great bedside manner. She is wonderful with the kids and takes very good care of all family members.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com