Dr. Valerio Bariletti MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 15th, 2016
Nightmare
I would not call this a Doctor's office. Don't know what to call it...A bad nightmare....even that doesn't described the lack of care from him and all staff members there. To make an appointment is a nightmare just to even see a nurse when your initial call was intended to schedule an appointment with the Doctor. To get an actual appointment with him will only be once a year if your lucky. There is so much more to say about this nightmare of an office but I believe you got the point

September 13th, 2016
Fantastic doctor- like no other
Extremely thorough. I will be dissapointed if he ever retires! He is extremely intelligent and really cares for his patients.

May 4th, 2016
Bad staff.
The staff or medical assistants were quite rude to me and not to mention very unprofessional. They were using slander and cursing very loudly in the back. They were also bashing a patient in the waiting room which is very disrespectful and unnecessary whatever the circumstances were. I would not recommend this doctors office, not because of the Dr. but because of the staff. They need to educate themselves on how to act towards patients and how to be professional in the medical field.

February 25th, 2016
amazing doctor. Best one I have ever been to.

September 9th, 2015
Wow. Harsh!
I called there because I was experiencing a slight tingling of my left arm and wanted a blood test, EKG & blood pressure tests performed so that I could feel better about my stress level and know it wasn't a heart attack and they flat out refused to see me! Told me to go to the ER. Only problem is I didn't want to pay my co-pay of around $3k for the ER to run a bunch of tests to tell them nothing and wanted a simple primary care visit. They flat out refused me entry twice! (If you want a physical, have a cold you get their support. If you want them to use their instruments to rule out an emergency or give you peace of mind, you are on your own. They turn their backs!!!

April 13th, 2015
GONE TO POT!!
This doctor's office has gone from one of the best I had ever gone to, to the VERY WORST! No patient/customer service at all. The office staff are all completely clueless. They have no office or professionals skills what so ever. They all sit there gossiping, giggling and eating most of the day. No one knows who does what or did what. And now the doctor cannot even return phone calls. I have called for two days, and either his staff is not providing him the messages, which I could see happening or he does not care of the patients either. DON'T GO HERE! I would NOT recommend this office to any one I know, ever!

March 24th, 2009
RN
Office could use an overhaul---but does it really matter?

September 9th, 2015