Learn more about Dr. Valeriy Sedov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeriy Sedov is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedov
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sedov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeriy Sedov, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedov graduated from Odessa State Medical University.
Dr. Sedov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Corry Memorial Hospital
- Warren General Hospital
- Titusville Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeriy Sedov MD is a male Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Valeriy Sedov practice?
- Dr. Valeriy Sedov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valeriy Sedov practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Warren, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Titusville, PA.
See Warren Hematologists and Warren Oncologists.