A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valery Portnoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valery Portnoi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portnoi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Portnoi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valery Portnoi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoi graduated from Kubanskij Medical Inst.
Dr. Portnoi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valery Alexandr Portnoi MD is a female Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valery A. Portnoi practice?
- Dr. Valery Portnoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Valery Portnoi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.