A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valery Portnoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valery Portnoi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoi graduated from Kubanskij Medical Inst.
Dr. Portnoi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valery Alexandr Portnoi MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valery A. Portnoi practice?
- Dr. Valery Portnoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Valery Portnoi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.