A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valery Tolchinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valery Tolchinsky is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolchinsky
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Tolchinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolchinsky graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valery Tolchinsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valery Tolchinsky practice?
- Dr. Valery Tolchinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Valery Tolchinsky practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.