Dr. Valery Uhl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valery Uhl?

January 26th, 2016

Awesome doctor

I came to see Dr. Uhl about my breast cancer and was scared. She gave me lots of time and showed me a great video about Radiation and how it works. She then customized the national breast cancer guideline booklet for me and gave me my copy. She answered all my questions and took care of every worry before I left. I left relieved and know I am in excellent hands. THANK YOU DR. UHL!!!

August 11th, 2015

She cares!

Great doctor. She really cares and is very thorough. I love seeing her for my follow up visits. I leave these visits feeling healthy and cancer free.

February 5th, 2015

Excellent and caring physician

Dr. Uhl spends time with you and answers your questions. She has an amazing team of support staff who work with her at her Pleasant Hill office off of Taylor Blvd. Beautiful office and very efficient and the folks are so caring. Dr. Uhl practices cutting edge cancer treatment and goes over all your options. I know I am in excellent hands with her.

November 13th, 2013

The BEST!

I had prostate cancer and was told by my physician to see Dr. Uhl because she is the best. She educated me and my wife about prostate cancer and gave us a wonderful booklet and customized it for me. We decided to have her treat me and I am still cancer free over 5 years later. My PSA dropped to below 1 and has been there ever since her radiation treatments. She is an excellent physician and always has time for her patients. I strongly recommend her.

April 10th, 2013

Excellent Radiation Oncologist

She is both brilliant and compassionate. She spent a lot of time with me, explained procedures and side effects in detail, always arrived with a big, enthusiastic smile and lots of energy. One of the best doctors I have encountered.

March 11th, 2013

I went to Summit Medical Center for Dr. Uhl

I saw Dr. Uhl years ago for a right breast cancer and she cured me of that one. Now I have a totally different kind of cancer and I went to Summit Medical Center in Oakland to see her. I was treated by her in the past elsewhere and I wanted her as my doctor again. She is worth travelling for; even over a bridge and through a tunnel. Get a second opinion from her-she gives you time and answers your questions. She is very nice too.

October 12th, 2012

Wish I had seen her years ago

I had prostate cancer and only saw a urologist 3 years ago. I had a robotic prostatectomy and my prostate cancer came back within a year. My accountant told me to see Dr. Uhl and I had an excellent review of my particular prostate cancer and then all the treatment options were discussed. I ended up having radiation since the surgery failed and now my PSA is back to undetectable. I wish I had seen Dr. Uhl when I was first diagnosed with prostate cancer.

June 28th, 2012

Unusual, rare talent.Unusual personage.Unusual loyalty.For me, thishas beenDr. Valery Uhl.Overcomewith the veryunexpected,unreal,unwantedreality/unrealityof malignant cancer,the process of treatmentwas only survivablebecause of the guiding presenceand coachingof you,Doctor Uhl.There arethousands of wordsthat go with theexperience I faced those unpleasant months,but I could only live through themand what has followedbecause of your confidenceand continued support.Although the treatmentsand side effects still haunt me,I smile as I think of you dailyas I take vitamins, eat a banana,apply corn starch, or sip red wine.I toast you, Doctor Uhl.

December 24th, 2011

Exception people needed in exceptional times: seek out Dr. Uhl.

No one ever expects a deadly diagnosis.No one deserves it.But to share your journeywith a compassionate,and naturally brave sole,is a rare find.To have someone you trustand believe in,and believe in their knowledgeto do what seemingly must be done,to better protect your future life,there is not better qualifiednor personableand personallysupportive,in my experience,with cancer,than ValeryUhl.It is easyto accept surgeryand feel free; but to have to undergoradiationexposureandside-effectsis much more difficultto swallow.Therefore,a find of a radiationdoctoryou canabidewithandabidewith theprocess,gearedto cure youbeyond yoursurgery,this is a specialfind.I amgratefulto my friendwho had the bad fortuneof getting breast cancer,but who had the good fortune of findingDr. Uhl for herself,and thus, I too,benefitted.Blessings and health,as we need you, Dr. Uhl,in sickenssand inhealthor whatever comes.And wewill alwaysbe therefor you,too.

November 29th, 2011

The BEST!!

I listened to the other women getting chemo during my chemo sessions and kept hearing Dr. Uhl's name repeated again and again as a great doctor. I asked for a referral to her and had a detailed consultation session that put all of my breast cancer details together in a way I could understand.She is the BEST!

September 30th, 2011

She saved my life

Dr. Uhl is an incredibly smart and honest doctor who treats your cancer for cure.She saved my life.

April 19th, 2011

Lucky me

I had prostate cancer and Dr. Uhl took care of it. I live a normal, very active, healthy life with no side effects from the treatment. I bless the day my urologist sent me to her.