A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valeska Balderas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeska Balderas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balderas
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeska Balderas, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balderas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Balderas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeska Balderas MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Valeska Balderas practice?
- Dr. Valeska Balderas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valeska Balderas practices Gastroenterology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weslaco, TX.
See McAllen Gastroenterologists.