A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valiant Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valiant Chou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valiant Chou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Chou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valiant W-S Chou MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Valiant W. Chou practice?
- Dr. Valiant Chou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valiant Chou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pasco, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA.
See Pasco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.