Dr. Valinda Nwadike MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 19th, 2013
Unorganized, unprofessional
Went to dr Nwadike for GYN visit - while she was nice and all, she chit chatted with her assistant the whole time she was working on me, like I didn't even exist. her front desk staff were always putting me on hold for 10-20 min whenever I called (when I know they aren't that busy - they have 3 front desk people for one doctor - why am I always on hold?). Then, her nurse practitioner (Christine) who I saw once was TERRIBLE - horrible bedside manner - never made eye contact with me while she was talking to me - always looking at her papers - made "huffing" noises and seemed annoyed when I asked pretty innocent questions (for example: When will my test results be back). Then when she called me later to tell me my results, she was rude and seemed to want to get off the phone as quickly as possible. When I didn't understand my results and called back later, she pretty much yelled at me and told me she already talked to me about this. I've never had such unprofessional doctors/nurses.

August 26th, 2011
Dr. Nwadike saved me from getting a C-Section!
Dr. Nwadike worked closely with my nurse midwife with my recent, difficult delivery of my son. Dr. Nwadike showed patience and a great understanding of my desire to have a vaginal delivery, and she made it happen. I am VERY appreciative and she spent a significant amount of time ensuring I experienced a safe delivery, without rushing to perform a cesarean section.