A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valji Munjapara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valji Munjapara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valji Munjapara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Munjapara graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Munjapara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Munjapara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valji Munjapara practice?
Dr. Valji Munjapara practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.