Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vallabh Janardhan
Dr. Vallabh Janardhan, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Neuroradiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Janardhan is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus and Medical Center Of Mckinney. He speaks English.
Dr. Vallabh Janardhan has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...