A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vallabhai Mannava, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannava graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mannava has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital - Cincinnati
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mannava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vallabhai Mannava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vallabhai P. Mannava practice?
Dr. Vallabhai Mannava practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Physiatrists.