A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valley Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valley Long is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Long has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valley Spencer Long MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Valley S. Long practice?
- Dr. Valley Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Valley Long practices Urology near Huntingdon, PA.
See Huntingdon Urologists.