A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valley Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valley Long is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Long has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valley Spencer Long MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Valley S. Long practice?
- Dr. Valley Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Valley Long practices Urology near Huntingdon, PA.
See Huntingdon Urologists.