Dr. Valli Stewart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
she is great as are her staff

March 23rd, 2015
Once again, my daily prescription was cancelled without anyone calling me. Difficult to work with.

December 1st, 2011
In good hands
Dr. Stewart is an extremely caring and thorough doctor.She follows through, her staff is extremely caring andthere has never been a situation that has come up thatI haven't had an immediate response. The nursing staffseems to stay late and always responds same day which Iappreciate with any questions I have. After having severaldoctors retire, I am comforted with her expertise ... I feelI have the best of the best. Dr. Stewart really seems to stay current with all the latest information. She always knowsthe answers to what I have spent time researching, tryingto also be my own health advocate. I couldn't be happier.

November 15th, 2011
Dr Stewart is very professional, attentive, thoughtful and knowledgeable. When I am with her, she is totally focused on me and my issues, and really cares. I appreciate her "less is more" attitude and willingness to consider any treatment option that may be of help. She does not push needless tests and treatments, but does cover all the bases in reaching valid conclusions. Her follow-up is extraordinary, and the office professional staff (nurses/technicians) is fabulous. If I have an immediate need, they always find a way to fit me in, in spite of a very busy practice. The other doctors in the practice (who might cover in her absence) are all equally good, which is wonderful. I love having secure, private internet access to my test results, physician/hospital/lab info., medical history, and aftercare information. When I email Dr. Stewart, or occasionally her colleagues, I always get a personal response, usually within 4-8 hours. Being affiliated with a teaching hospital and on staff at a top rate medical school means she offers me the very best in current medical treatment. I am a very happy patient.

August 16th, 2011
Excellent doctor!
I have seen dr. Stewart for more than 10 years now and I am very happy with her as my PCP. I commute for 1 hour + to see her since I moved and it is all worth it.

February 26th, 2010
Dr Stewart is thoughtful, intelligent and sees me as a whole person. She has a holistic approach to care that includes being open to alternative medicine options if appropriate as well as a willingness to pursue testing and evaluation if/when needed. She is both thorough andup to date regarding best practices. As a nurse, I really appreciat that in a physician.

March 31st, 2009
Consider someone else
Misdiagnosis on several occasions ended with emergency room visits. Dr. is very nice and spends a lot of time with you.