A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vallo Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vallo Benjamin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjamin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benjamin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vallo Benjamin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Benjamin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vallo Benjamin MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vallo Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Vallo Benjamin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vallo Benjamin practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.