A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanjanapone graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Kanjanapone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- El Centro Reg Med Ctr, El Centro, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone practice?
- Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Pediatricians.