Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone
Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Centro, CA, with other offices in El Centro, CA and El Centro, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Kanjanapone is affiliated with El Centro Regional Medical Center, Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District and El Centro Reg Med Ctr, El Centro, Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone has the following 3 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Vallop Kanjanapone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Centro, CA.
Dr. Rajeev Gupta
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
El Centro, CA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Ameen Alshareef
El Centro, CA 0.06 mi
Dr. Ariel Feldstein
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
El Centro, CA 0.07 mi20