A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumavalavan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thirumavalavan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan practice?
- Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan practices Internal Medicine near East Windsor, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Lawrence Township, NJ.