A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumavalavan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thirumavalavan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thirumavalavan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vallur S. Thirumavalavan practice?
Dr. Vallur Thirumavalavan practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerset Internists, Somerset General Practitioners, and Somerset Surgeons.