A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valmont Desa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valmont Desa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Desa graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Desa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valmont P Desa DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Valmont P. Desa practice?
- Dr. Valmont Desa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valmont Desa practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Omaha Surgeons, and Omaha Dentists.