inactive

Valmore A Pelletier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 1st, 2014
Dr Pelletier absolutely cannot be trusted under any circumstances!!!!
This was the most horrible doctor experience I have EVER had. I have a very rare brain and spine issue (Chiari Malformation - www.conquerchiari.com) and he couldn't bother to even read more than a generic description and then had the gall to act as if he were an expert!!! When you have a rare disease you tend to try and find any and all information that you can find on it. You start to realize that big medical books that know nothing of your disease will give the same basic paragraph on what the disease is. This useless person actually leaned back in his chair and tried to educate me on my disease (That I had been dealing with for 5+ years after my first surgery). I knew he was uneducated and useless when he repeated this same useless paragraph that is in each medical book that knows nothing about the disease. He is useless and actually tried to tell me that none of my problems has anything to do with the issue. (Because apparently nothing in your body is connected to the brain and spine?!?!?!?) He is too old and egotistical to bother trying to understand or even try researching anything that is somewhat new. And then will pretend to be an expert not realizing he is just making himself look COMPLETELY uneducated. The staff and facility are fine and should not be considered bad in any way.