Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valsa Mariappuram
Dr. Valsa Mariappuram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland Heights, OH. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mariappuram is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital for Rehabilitation, Healthspan Parma Medical Center and Marymount Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Valsa Mariappuram has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Valsa Mariappuram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland Heights, OH.
Dr. Keith Kruithoff
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Cleveland Heights, OH 0 mi27
Dr. P Sadasivan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Cleveland Heights, OH 0 mi43
Dr. Yiping Wang
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Cleveland Heights, OH 0 mi26