A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vamshi Thandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vamshi Thandra, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thandra graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Thandra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vamshi R Thandra MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vamshi R. Thandra practice?
- Dr. Vamshi Thandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vamshi Thandra practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.