A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vamsi Sreedharala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Sreedharala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Northern Hospital Of Surry County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vamsi Krishna Sreedharala MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vamsi K. Sreedharala practice?
- Dr. Vamsi Sreedharala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vamsi Sreedharala practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Galax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Danville, VA.
See Galax Hospitalists and Galax Internists.